Sunday, June 7, 2009

Country Life Natural Foods Order--no Aug order

In case you were interested in placing an order--I will be making an order tomorrow. I will not be making an August order. (I won't be in town the week of delivery.)

This summer I am going to make an order at Country Life Natural Foods (www.clnf.org). If the order is large enough they will deliver for free to my house. They offer a variety of foods (natural, organic, food storage), as well as buckets and gamma lids if you want them, at a good wholesale price. I ordered a variety of grains, nuts, and beans from them last year and was really impressed with the quality. The next order deadline is this Wednesday, June 10th--not much notice, I know. The delivery will be the next week. Please let me know by Tuesday evening if you are interested in ordering some products with my order.

Thanks,
Brenda Price (brendalewisprice@hotmail.com)

No comments: