Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cheap Paper at Staples

Staples has some good deals this week. Here are the ones that I got today:

Brights colored 8.5x11 paper (500 sheets) 9.99 each -7.99 (Easy Rebate-limit 2)=$2 each

Multipurpose 8.5x11 paper (500 sheets) 4.99 each - 2.99 (Easy Rebate-limit 2)=$2 each

For 4 packages of paper my total was $32.59 and I will be getting back $21.96 in rebates=$10.63 including tax.

They also have:

HP Everyday 8.5″x11″ Photo Paper, 50/pack $9.99- $8.99 Easy Rebate (limit 2)Final cost ONLY $1!

Sharp EL611PA Printing Calculator $14.99Get back a $14.99 Easy Rebate (limit 2)Final cost FREE!

A couple of notes:
*They have a bunch of the Brights packages on an end cap and I got two packages of solid colored paper because I assumed that they were out of the assorted color packages. Later I found the aisle with all of the colored paper and there was a lot more with a few different kinds of assorted packages.

*When my rebate receipt printed out for the colored paper it said that the quantity purchased was 1 even though I bought 2. I talked to an assistant mgr and she said it would still work just fine. I just submitted the rebates online and it did show that I bought 2.

*For those who haven't done Staples rebates before-they print out separate Rebate Receipts for each of the items and you can either mail them in or fill out a form online. Very easy. It takes 4-6 weeks to get your check.

*Dianna Wilson said that colored paper at Walmart is $3.97 for 150 sheets, so this is a really good deal.


-Julie Nye

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I had seen this advertised but didn't do anything about it. I think I just might have to, as my kids go through paper like nothing else!