Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gap Outlet-Gap Jeans 2.97

I went down to Tuscola today to pick up some Children's Place clothes for my sister. While there I stopped in at the gap to check out their 12.99 capris. Walking in the store, on the left was a cart with jeans and a sign that said 6.99. I went over to check them out and they had been marked down to 2.97. I got three pairs for each of my sisters (they are size 0 and 1) so there were tons and four pairs for myself (not even close to a 1 :). I also found a 2.97 pair on the clearance rack so there might be some up there as well. They were mostly curvy flares, but I also got so straight leg as well. Gymboree was also having major summer clerance (to add to Children's Place, Carters, and OshKosh). I found some shirts for 2.99 and 3.99 as well as cheap bathing suits, dresses, and even cute boy stuff.

No comments: