Saturday, September 3, 2011

Beautiful Life Photography

Hello all! My name is Emiley Rios and I moved into the Urbana ward about a month ago. I just wanted to introduce myself and my business, Beautiful Life Photography. I also wanted to let everyone know of a September special I am running. It's the time of year to start thinking about Senior portraits as well as Christmas card photos. Therefore I am offering an outside shoot for $75. You will get a CD and copyright of edited photos. You can choose to print the photos yourself or I can send them to my lab for an additional fee. There is no limit on locations, wardrobe changes or number of family members. Normally these sessions go for $150! Please call or e-mail me to schedule a session. Hurry, spots fill up fast. Don't forget to tell your friends!

Beautiful Life Photography
riosfamilyinc@gmail.com
(208)851-8721

No comments: