Sunday, September 12, 2010

Personalized Plates for Gifts or for Fun! $5

Personalized Plates for Gifts or for Fun! $5

I accidentally ordered a teacher kit for my kids to make make-a-plates, so I have 100 make-a-plates. If you would like to make some of these for your kids or have your kids draw on them and use them as Christmas gifts to grandparents or anything like that, let me know.

I have to send the order in all together and I am not in too big a hurry. I think if we sent in in by October 15, that would give plenty of precessing time before the holidays. Their turn-around time is 3 weeks, and then that would give you time to ship some gifts if you need to.

Anyway, each plate would be $5 (including shipping and everything), so if you want to make any, you can contact me at 351-8176 and marileejohnson@gmail.com to get your special circle paper to draw on, and then we send them in to have the plates made. I will be sending this in October 15.

--
Marilee
www.that-ye-may-be-filled-with-this-love.blogspot.com

No comments: