Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free KFC

Just a heads up: This is an offer recently aired on the Oprah Winfrey show. Go to this site to download up to four free coupons for a full meal at KFC (including two pieces of grilled chicken, two sides, and a biscuit).
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download
It says "at participating locations," so you could call the KFC near you and ask if they're participating before you make the trip. Anyway, it's good until May 19th. Enjoy!
Ashley Bair

4 comments:

Bleen said...

Yay!! I don't have to cook dinner! Thanks Ashley!

RS Sister said...

I just checked and all of the KFC's in C-U are participating!

Veronica said...

thanks for sharing this! we had a free dinner tonight!

RS Sister said...

my mom called me at 10pm last night to tell me about these coupons. lol. Way to go, Oprah!