Saturday, March 6, 2010

Walgreens Diapers Jumbo pack $2.19 (newborn,1,2)

I just got the BEST diaper deal I have ever gotten (besides the rare occasion that they are free). Walgreens has the Walgreens brand size newborn (40 ct), size 1 (56 ct), and size 2 (48 ct) diapers clearanced down to $2.19 a pack!!! That is like 4-5 cents a diaper.

I was at the Walgreens on Prospect (across from Home Depot), but I would expect that the other stores in the area have the same clearance price. For the past few weeks these diapers were clearanced to $5.89 (I'm wondering if they are getting new packaging or something), which is still a really good price, but I cannot believe that they went even lower. We have used Walgreens brand diapers when they've been on a good sale before (though never nearly this good) and they worked great for us.

My kids don't wear those sizes, but we will eventually have more kiddos, so I spent $20 and got 10 packs. I really had to control myself to stop at that.

For those of you with little ones in your arms or on the way (now or sometime in the future), this is definitely a price to run out the door right now for. You might want to call ahead. Good luck!

Steph Hodnett

No comments: